A coaching platform to help your business thrive
Servicing clients since 2018
Flyt is an executive coaching software management solution which has been servicing clients since 2018. Our clients include executive education programs at universities, executive coaching companies, and leadership & organizational development consultancies.
Flexible platform environment
For clients, we’ve created a flexible platform environment so you can customize to a wide range of program, stakeholder, users and customer organization’s needs. We provide you with a white label solution which can be branded to suit your corporate identity.
Our software team is based in Stockholm, Sweden but our clients are international. Rather than communicating with a chatbot we prefer to offer our clients a high level of interaction, responsive support and direct contact with our developer team to enhance the results.
Time and cost saving
For clients, our objectives are to reduce your time and cost spent on progress tracking, billing data, report generation, program set- up, learning content distribution, scheduling appointments, reminders and communication.
Our mission is to empower people and their organization to realize their full potential so they can make a better world.
What can FLYT help your organization with and who is it for?
- Organizing and managing coaching programs involving multiple coaches and multiple clients
- Easily manage staff and clients within an organization, program or engagement level
- Managing programs consisting of any combination of individual sessions, group workshops, peer to peer experiences with learning resources, assessments, reflection materials provided between sessions
- Access billing reports with information about meetings date, time, duration, location, participants and billing references, late cancellations and rebooking’s
- Budgeting the coaching program, controlling the time and resources of the program
- Tracking coach and client progress with a live overview of
- completed and planned meetings, action items and program steps
- Organizing Peer-2-Peer sessions between clients
- Support for multiple roles for coaching program participants with different access rights: Program Administrator, Coach, Client, Stakeholder
Coaches and clients
- One single, secure point of access for coaching notes, assessments, assignments, and communications
- Built-in calendar and session booking system
- Integration with external calendars: Google, Microsoft Outlook,
Apple iCloud and more
- Integration with digital meeting providers: Zoom, Microsoft
Teams, allowing for remote meeting links to be generated
automatically upon booking a session
- Automatic notifications for coaches and clients of upcoming
sessions and other important events
- Issuing assignments to clients, receiving, and following up on
- Coaching profiles, making it easy and straight-forward for coaches to communicate relevant accreditations, areas expertise, languages and more to clients
- Announcements board allows coaches to easily communicate information regarding their programs to their clients
- Multiple different ways to notify clients regarding upcoming
meetings and assignments, all in one platform