Evelina has a management background in PR and communication. She coaches, designs, and facilitates development programs in the areas of leadership, career development, group development, change and conflict management for businesses and individuals. Evelina is passionate about inspiring and encouraging the groups and individuals she works with to find their true power, and by setting goals beyond their old beliefs and comfort zones to live happier, successful, and fulfilled lives.
In regards to her coaching style, it’s encouraging, challenging, and supportive combined with lots of laughter. Her favorite part of the coaching process is the “Exploration Face” where everything is possible, and the clients get to dream about the endless possibilities that lie ahead. She believes that in order to create real sustainable growth and change you have to start by exploring what makes your heart tick!
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Process Facilitator UGL Understanding Group and Leader
- Lead Forward Assessment Method
- Full Range Leadership Model
- 500+ hours of coaching experience
- 200+ hours of training completed
- 15+ years of PR & Communications experience
- Coached since 2017
- Management background
- Coached groups and individuals from 20+ countries
- Coach voluntarily for an organization supporting young women