Jeanine Reyneke has been leading teams, from operations to governance to sales teams delivering revenue. She has lived and worked across many different sectors and cultures.
This first-hand experience as a leader, project performance consultant, and more recently, as an executive and leadership coach puts her in a great position to support the development of people into or in leadership roles.
Jeanine loves working with result-focused people who want to lift the performance and engagement of their teams.
- Executive MBA, Queensland University of Technology (Australia)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Law), University of Pretoria (SouthAfrica)
- Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Over 20 years leadership experience in different functions
- Worked and lived in seven countries
- 3 years experience as a Performance Coach on several capital projects
- Over 600 hours of Leadership, Development & Executive coaching
- Coachees from over 15 countries
- Coaching industries include finance, professional services, technology and gaming, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, construction and entrepreneurs
“Jeanine has been invaluable in my growth journey towards finding my new career. Changing direction 20 years into my career was a daunting and somewhat terrifying experience for me however Jeanine’s calm, empathetic, strategic and methodical approach gave me relief, confidence, conviction and energy! During my coaching sessions with Jeanine I was challenged to look at my situation from a different angle and what developed from there was a whole new insight into my future. The journey to the light at the end of the tunnel no longer looked as terrifying, infact, Jeanine’s confidence and encouragement made me more bullish in my pursuit to get what I wanted – and I got exactly what I wanted”
Jenna Alexander, Randstad