Karin is passionate about people. Leadership development, employee development, and coaching have thus been major themes in her career. When working with clients, both on an organizational as well as an individual level, she has a holistic and systemic perspective. She knows that sustainable change and growth must be handled and developed simultaneously in several dimensions. Karin’s mission is to help people be more curious about themselves and others and to become more of explorers and strive for learning in a constantly changing environment.
Furthermore, Karin is a curious, humoristic, straightforward, and very approachable person. She feels it is important to do your absolute best to enjoy life.
Her coaching is characterized by ”candor and caring conversations”; she practices strong listening and pairs it with compassionate challenging. She knows that the growth, and the fun, usually happens outside the infamous ‘comfort zone’.
- Reiss Motivation Profile Master
- C-IQ Coach, Conversational Intelligence
- ICAgile Professional – ICP-AHR (Agile People Coach)
- DiSC Profile
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- Decision Dynamics JTI
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- 16 PF (16 Personality Factors)
- 1500+ hours of coaching experience
- Coached a client which led to cost savings of 1,5-2 MSEK per year
- Experience ranging from individual to organizational coaching
- Trained hundreds of leaders in the ”Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback”
- Chairwoman of the Board of #HRunconf