Jessica helps high-achieving professionals create optimal health while maintaining their thriving careers to achieve a lifestyle of sustainable wellness. She blends her corporate experience in finance with her passion for holistic health to empower her ambitious clients: alleviating stress, managing mental health and combating burnout along the way.
She believes that in order to reach those big career goals, you need your health. She is on a mission to change the way future leaders work, lead and live: in alignment with their values, grounded in health and self-awareness to drive positive, impactful change in their careers.
Jessica understands the pressures her clients face because she’s been there. Her coaching is strategic, realistic, time-efficient and attainable with proven results. She guides towards wellness that becomes part of your daily routine using nutrition, movement, lifestyle and mindset shifts. Move away from the frustrating symptoms of stress and burnout to increased energy, confidence and clarity for the long-term.
She is an American based in Stockholm, working with professionals in person or virtually in the United States and Europe.
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Certified Ayurvedic Nutrition Counselor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- 8+ years in corporate finance
- Development and implementation of employee engagement programs
- Corporate mentorships
- Sustainable Wellness: Holistic Health & Lifestyle 1:1 Coaching
- Be Still Holistic Wellness: Group courses and coaching
- Living Ayurveda for Professionals 1:1 Coaching