Michèle has over two decades of international human capital consulting experience. Her work includes leadership development, team-building facilitation, executive coaching, change management, executive onboarding, organizational design, and talent assessment. She has worked with a wide range of organizations in size and industry in both the private and public sector as well as with academic and executive education institutions.
Furthermore, Michèle enjoys working with startups and entrepreneurs and is a mentor and judge for MIT’s $100K Entrepreneurship program.
She is committed to helping clients reach a positive outcome through a pragmatic and structured approach that drives insights and supports them to make changes, take action, and create lasting impact.
- Results Certified Coach with the NeuroLeadership Institute
- Predictive Index
- LVI 360
- 20+ years of Global Human Capital consulting experience
- Worked with leaders from 80+ countries
- Faculty for LeadershipLive at SSE
- Master Executive and Team Coach at MIT Sloan School of Management